Sunday, February 24, 2008

Morrill Hall and New Wall

I took GP to a b-day party at Morrill Hall (the Nebraska State Museum at UNL). We were supposed to go ice skating with the cub scouts, but who can pass up Morrill Hall?
Every time we go to the museum, JP & I pretty much chase the kids from exhibit to exhibit without getting a chance to read anything. I took advantage of GP being locked in with the party and wandered about and read all the things I have skipped by in the past. I even hit the gift shop and did not have to listen to "Dad, can I get this?" over and over and over and over again.

Saturday morning, JP started hounding me about building a coat rack for the laundry room. Friday, she went to Lowe's and found some bomber coat hooks and an oak plank. I put the power tools to use and hacked out a coat rack that should be able to withstand the boys. It's amazing how it changed the look of the little room.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: