Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring Break Day 3


Today the wind blew all day out of the south. This morning it was 25 mph, and continued to increase to a steady 35 mph as the day went on. I was hoping to leave work before the storms started, but I ended up racing one home. I left just as a supercell was moving into the area. I hit a bit of heavy rain, but was able to outrun it and beat it home. It was wierd driving 70 mph through rain that was going 50. I was glad to be going with it instead of against it.

The cell I raced home ended up going a few miles to the east of our house. The sun was shining from the west as I watched the clouds race by and roar to the east. There was a tornado that went out by the scout center where I am supposed to camp out Friday. I suppose we will be picking up branches.

Tonight I got the SD card microcontroller data logger project running. I can now log data to an SD card and read the card on my PC. Niiiiice.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: