Sunday, December 09, 2007

XMas Season

This weekend was very mellow. Saturday, the boys & JP put together X-Mas decorations while I worked on my amplifier project (I resurected a 10" powered subwoofer and now have something that can rattle the walls). Later that night, we went to the women's UNL basketball game (sorry, I forgot the camera) and watched them defeat USC. I think these games are the best entertainment value. Who needs movies when you can go to a live sporting event?

Today GP's cub scout den had a Go-See-It trip to the Nebraska History Museum downtown. We were late and left 15 minutes before we needed to be there, hit every red light, had to look for parking, and still made it on time. The boys had fun running around the empty museum. It's been snowing/icing all weekend and no one was there.


Today JP finished up the outside decor with a pair of grapevine reindeer. It beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: