Sunday, September 09, 2012

Rockband

This summer, I've been spending my free time trying to learn how to play drums on Rockband. It's one of the greatest video games ever made! Sure, the plastic 5-button guitar is cheezy, but the drum set is reasonable, and the microphone is the real thing. The boys enjoy playing the Beatles, and I've been enjoying cheap (sub-$10) used copies of the various game titles. My latest acquisition was Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock, which features all 21 minutes of the original 2112 song, complete with the band members reading the inter-song comments.

When my foot gets tired, I switch over to learning to play guitar (and now bass!!!) on Rocksmith. It's like guitar hero, but with a real guitar or bass plugged in. It has taken my playing ability from none to some.

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: