Monday, September 22, 2008

Car Repair - MAME woes


Tonight, GP helped me replace a worn shock bushing on my car before he jumped on the MAME machine. His attention span lasted thru jacking, removing all six lug nuts and rolling the tire around for a while.

I worked Friday night on a 22" flat-screen CRT monitor that I bought from work for $10. It fits into the cabinet perfectly and looks like it was designed especially for me. Trouble is, when I plugged it in, it refused to work at all. My friend at work suggested that I part it out and make an electric squirt gun (similar to peeing on an electric fence, but with more control over who gets shocked). I need to hit the library and see if it would be worth learning TV repair. Until then, we will have to put up with the 17" screen.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: