Friday, October 27, 2006

Studio Camera fun


I had the ebay studio set up and the boys couldn't resist. GP models his TIE interceptor, and CP shows off his beautiful smile with the Slave-1.

Halloween is fast approaching, and the boys are in a pickle trying to decide on which Star Wars character to be.





















Time has come to bid farewell to my beloved Pentax 645. It has slept in the closet for the last two years. I think the last time it was really used was our '04 trip to Utah. Without any free time time and no darkroom, digital photography has taken over. Last week I sold all my 35mm gear and a big 4x5. This week it's the 645. I'm still keeping a 4x5 and a few baby speed graphics - I know that someday I will have to build a darkroom and make some prints. Digital is nice, but it can't touch a nice large format fine art print.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: