Sunday, November 10, 2019

End of an Era


It's with mixed emotions I have to report that our time in Nebraska is drawing to a close. We have enjoyed the 14 years we've lived here. It has been the perfect place to raise the boys and enjoy the easy life. But... I've taken a position at our parent company in Minneapolis, effective 11/1/19. I'm still tying up loose ends at my current job and working a few days here and a few there until Thanksgiving.


We went up last month to take a look around to see if this was what we really wanted. Last weekend JP came up for my first day and we spent the weekend cruising around the city, looking at neighborhoods and houses. Finding a house there won't be a problem. Selling ours is our biggest worry. When that happens, GP has informed us that he will then be homeless.


We will miss all the friends we've made here.

No comments: