Friday, December 16, 2016

Elfie Selfie - Or Where Did November Go?


The blog has been running a bit behind this fall due to a general lack of free time. Starting at the end of October, I had the week-long show in Louisville. Two weeks later was a weeklong trip to Shanghai. Back to work for two days, and then off for five days to IL for thanksgiving. We got back on a Sunday and the next day I was back on a plane. In O'Hare, I spied Elf walking around and he was fired up to grant me an Elfie Selfie. My traveling companions (my boss included) didn't get it. From Chicago, it was on to Kohler/Sheboygan for a day, then drive across WI to Minneapolis for a full day's meeting. Back in the office for three days, and then on the road again to Grand Rapids. This week I have zero trips and am actually taking today off so that I can get caught up on home life.



No comments: