Sunday, October 23, 2016

More Volume


A couple months ago, I traded in my old pedal board for a new (to me) used one specifically designed for the bass. It's awesome! It has a zillion knobs and buttons and the manual is like a book. In order to set up the effects, you have to sit down on the floor and grind thru all the settings, one knob at a time. 

I had a free chunk of time one night to play around with it, so I dragged up everything (pedalboard, power supply, bass, cables, and headphones) from the basement and took up residence on the living room floor. I got everything plugged in and then noticed that the volume knob for the headphones wasn't working. Arrgh.


I scrounged around and found an old potentiometer from another project and three hours later was back in business just in time for bed.


No comments: