Sunday, May 11, 2014

Dolphin Fingers

While JP was having fun with friends on the deck at Wilderness Ridge, I was enduring a week-long business trip in FL. We have a bunch of prototype and pre-production mowers being tested there - someone has to go and check on them now and then...


The corporate travel agency only has boring hotels that are usually somewhat creepy. I spent some time online and located what I hoped would be creepy hotels, but in better locations. The first was in Pompano Beach directly on the ocean. This is my associate's room with a private deck on the beach. For under $100!


Between our hotel and the water was a sea turtle nest. I never realized that they laid eggs on the east coast - I guess I just assumed it was a gulf coast thing.


The gulf coast put chicken wings on the map, so the east coast answered with dolphin fingers. Tasty!

No comments: