Monday, October 11, 2010

Snowbird

Stop three was my favorite place in SLC: Snowbird. We ate lunch at the grille and then took the tram up to the top. GP was more than a little nervous going up. He refused to let go of his pole.

When we pulled up in the parking lot, we were greeted with some snowflakes. If it was snowing there, what was going on up top? More of the same.

Fortunately, the wind wasn't blowing to bad, and the clouds only blocked the view upwards. We could see down into American Fork and Little Cottonwood canyons. Niiiiice.

I have never seen the boys as excited as they were here. I don't know if it was the abundance of gift shops, the good food, or just the beauty of the place. CP actually asked me if I wanted to go for a hike! Of course!!!

The aspen were beginning to change and the sun broke out. What a beautiful day.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: