Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve Excitement

Everyone has arrived safe & sound for Christmas before the weather set in. We have Nana and Gramma & Grampa P here with us. I'm off work for four days and I received a good grade in my class @ UNL. I am ready to relax.

The boys made a Bethlehem diorama, but it quickly took on their sense of realism with tanks & infantry.


We loaded up our old swingset into a u-haul trailer hitched to G&G P's Buick. It's ready for the trip to Mississippi to be planted in cousin MB's yard. It was 20 with no wind when we got the trailer this morning. In the hour it took us to load it, the wind picked up and the temperature dropped. We are now at 16 °F with blowing snow and 28 mph sustained winds with gusts expected up to 50 mph. I'm glad we are all here and have nowhere to go today or tomorrow.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: